The Continuum Condo is collaboration between Sunway Developments and Hoi Hup Realty. The property is located at the Thiam Siew site, between Tanjong Katong Road and Haig Road.
This luxury property is valued at $815 million and occupies a total area of 263,794 square meters. It boasts a plot ratio of 2.8 as per the provisions outlined in the 2019 Master Plan URA.
As disclosed by the project’s developers, they are planning to construct two luxurious high-rise complexes, featuring 800 residential units. Due to the prime location of the project within District 15, it is expected to perform well in the real estate market.
What Makes The Continuum Condo Great?
The Continuum is one of the largest residential projects in Singapore. This place is built for the ones seeking a luxurious way of life. That said; let’s tell you about all the great things about this property.
- It is located in a prime location within the beautiful District 15.
- It is just a few minutes away from the Paya Lebar MRT and Dakota.
- It is located close to the upcoming Paya Lebar Central district, which is set to become the first Business Improvement District outside the CBD.
- The project is backed by established names including Hoi Hup Realty and Sunway Development.
- It offers an unobstructed view of the properties.
- The Continuum stands as a rare freehold development. It is expected to be one of the top condos in Singapore. It offers both convenience and luxury to its residents.
- Within a 1km radius, you will find renowned institutions like Tanjong Katong, Haig Girls, and Kong Hwa.
- It offers quick access to Marina Bay and CBD through the TPE, ECP, and PIE expressways.
- It is located near Joo Chiat, a lively neighborhood with diverse amenities and attractions.
- North-south orientation ensures naturally illuminated and well-ventilated apartments.
To sum it up, The Continuum Condo offers a combination of prime location, beautiful surroundings, luxury, connectivity, and amenities. It standouts from other luxury condos because of the grand architecture. If you are planning to buy a new condo in Singapore, this could be the one for you.